Treating Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
Esophageal Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Leucovorin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Taxol + radiation chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Captosar chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Esophageal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
I awoke tired again. Either I needed to call Bill today or buy sleeping pills. Would he think I was being pushy, or nosey, or prideful, or insensitive? (You can see I worry way too much about what other people think of me.) After procrastinating for most of the day, I finally worked up the nerve to call him. I told him how powerful his stories were and they needed to be preserved, even if o… Read more…Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
I wore two of them (one on each pressure point) to my chemo sessions and wore them for about 2 days afterwards. (If I took them off too early, I felt the difference and put them back on.)
They are said to be good for morning sic… Read more…
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Spinach for Esophageal Cancer
People who eat a lot of antioxidant-rich spinach have reduced risk of esophageal cancer, according to a National Cancer Institute review of studies.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!