Treating Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
Esophageal Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Leucovorin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Taxol + radiation chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Captosar chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Esophageal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
Marilyn J H.
I’m Marilyn J H., and I am interested in learning all I can about CLL and any new research.
There is a wonderful nonprofit headquartered in Orlando that serves poeple worldwide. INOD (In Need of Diagnosis -www.inod.org) advocates for changes to the medical system that will increase accuracy and timeliness of diagnosis.
The leading cancer killer of both men and women is lung cancer. Six of ten people diagnosed die within a year. Between seven and eight die with two years.Yet of those…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Spinach Fights Cancer
Numerous laboratory studies point to an anti-tumor effect of spinach, due to bioactive glycolipid compounds.