Multiple Myeloma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Multiple Myeloma Articles
- General Information About Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Stages of Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Refractory Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- To Learn More About Plasma Cell Neoplasms
- Multiple Myeloma Chemotherapy Treatments
Multiple Myeloma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Alkeran Injection (melphalan injection)
- Alkeran Tablets (melphalan)
- BiCNU (carmustine)
- Cytoxan (cytoxan)
- Cytoxan Injection (cyclophosphamide injection)
- Darzalex (daratumumab injection)
- Doxil (doxorubicin lipid complex injection)
- Empliciti (elotuzumab injection)
- Farydak (panobinostat)
- Kyprolis (carfilzomib)
- Ninlaro (ixazomib)
- Oncovin (vincristine)
- Pomalyst (pomalidomide)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Velcade (bortezomib)
- more Multiple Myeloma articles...
Recent Multiple Myeloma Discussions
Multiple Myeloma Groups
Multiple Myeloma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Eating on your treatment days
Avoid eating your favorite foods on treatment days. This way, you can enjoy the foods, and they won't remind you of something upsetting.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Multiple Myeloma Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.